Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer
AGNEE Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer (SMSR) is one of the most versatile drives offering the largest ratio range and capable of powers up to 280kW.
- Model in 7 sizes B,C,D,E,F,G,H with nominal gear ratios of 5:1, 13:1 and 20:1
- Extended 2 year warranty (optional).
- Mounts direct onto the driven shaft:
- No alignment problems.
- No shaft couplings.
- Flexible motor mounted in a convenient position.
- No expensive adjustable base plate is required for the motor, as V-Belt tensioning is done by the use of a torque arm which can be simply shortened or extended to swing the shaft mounted speed reducer about its output hub to tension the ‘V’ -Belts.
SMSR Video Presentation to illustrate internal assembly of gear, shaft, bearings, oil seals, oil level indicator of Agnee SMSR Gearboxes.
- Quick and easy speed changing via belt drive.
- Final output speed can be very accurately obtained by adjusting the ‘V’ -Belt’ drive ratio.
- High efficiency by using helical gears
- Single – 98% efficiency.
- Double – 96% efficiency.
- Anti-run back device can easily be fitted on site.
- Most shaft mounted speed reducers (SMSR) use “6000” series I. S. O. plan Taper Roller Bearings, stocked around the world.
- Double lip type oil seals used throughout in shaft mounted gearbox.
- Shaft Mount Gear boxes can be mounted in any position.
- Proven history of success in all industrial applications; particularly, conveyors & elevators in the construction industry.
- Long established and proven drive system.
- Wide range of variation available: Shaft mount, face mount, foot mount, motor mount, hydraulic input, screw conveyor adaptor.
- Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers (SMSR) are ultra compact when compared to other designs.
- AGNEE offers a full comprehensive repair facility including spares availability for shaft mounted gearboxes.
Dimension chart for Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Sizes B-H
|SIZES||A||B||C||D||E||F||Input Shaft Keyway||H||J||K||P||T||U||V||W||X||Y|
Power Rating (KW)
AT 70 RPM
For speed higher than 70 rpm output use 1:13 or 1:5 ratios
SMSR’s Have Diverse Application in Material Handling Equipment (Conveyors, Elevators)
Cement, Coal, Steel And Engineering Industries, Textile Processing Industries, Sugar Mills, Food Processing And Dairy Plants, Drugs & Pharmaceutical Plants And Printing Machinery
What our clients are saying about our company and products
Manufacturing high quality gear motor and other industrial product for closes to half a decade. We have been dealing with them from their inception!
High quality gearbox and gear motors available at reasonable prices
Wide variety of standard models of gearboxes and gear motors, in high capacity rating and ratios to match your requirements. At value for money prices and high quality gears inside.
We have been using their gearboxes for more than a decade now without any problem...
These people are really great in products and their customer response and care . I got my product at decent price.
Good quality of gear box designed and manufactures
Excellent service and really good and easy to deal with people. The Gear Motor are their realy speciality.
wide variety of gearboxes and geared motor available. Nice and helping people, great to work with
Good services and work experience in gear motor. I am using their Bevel Helical right angle motor.